My Genealogy Links
- Links of Information
- A page of links, for the assistance of Bonavista Genealogy Research
- Lovell's 1871 Directory of Newfoundland -- Bonavista Towns
- The towns of Bonavista Bay and Penisula as in Lovell's Directory
- Home Town Histories
- Search here for a brief history of your heritage town.
Census and Directories
- 1911 Census -- Happy Adventure to Salvage
- Compliments of Fred Pafford, the 1911 Census for the towns of Happy Adventure (Great and Little), Sandy Cove, Little Harbour, Barrows Harbour, and Salvage
BONAVISTA BAY AND PENISULA GENWEB PROJECT
Hi and welcome to the GenWeb Project focused on Bonavista Bay. Here I will try to include links that will be of assistance to people trying to research their roots. I am open to any and all suggestions. If anyone has a link that should be included on this page or information that would be of assistance to someone please email me. I am anxious to hear from you, even if it is a critisim.
This page has been visited times.
Newfoundlanders to the US
This is the temporary home of my new project, compiling the names and information of those that have left the home province, prior to 1950, to work in the US. Please feel free to contribute any ancestor you have that left NF to work in the US. The iformation Name/NF town/date of migration/US town/job/date of return or stayed. Even if you only have the name submit what you have. This area will be constantly under construction for the next little while. Thanks Cyndi